Terms of Purchase
Please note down-payments are nonrefundable.
In the event that the balance has been paid:
- Cancellations more than 60 days prior to tour – 90% of balance returned.
- Cancellations between 30 to 60 days prior to tour – 50% of balance returned.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to tour – no refunds.
- If "The World That Was" cancels the tour, entire payment, including down-payments, will be refunded.
- For all inquiries regarding cancellations and refunds, contact David Abrahamovitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Student Tours
-If a participant is asked to leave the tour due to a disciplinary infraction, he or she will not receive a refund, and expenses incurred are the responsibility of the participant.
-In the event that a student's enrolment in his or her yeshiva/seminary/program is terminated at any point between registration and the tour, refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.
- If the yeshiva/seminary/program deems a student unfit to attend the tour, refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.
Participant's Name: _______________
email address: ___________________
I agree to the terms and conditions
Parent's signature (if participant is under the age of 18) _______________________