Terms of Purchase
Regulations of Purchase
1) Immediately after providing payment for a tour, you will receive an email confirming that the payment has been received and that you are officially registered for the tour.
2) All payment information remain private and is not released to a 3rd party.
3) www.theworldthatwas.org adheres to PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) regulations, ensuring that your credit card information is secured.
4) David Abrahamovitz is responsible for the tours. In all areas of concern, he is to be contacted at or at +972-52-516-7028.
Please note down-payments are nonrefundable.
In the event that the balance has been paid:
- Cancellations more than 60 days prior to tour – 90% of balance returned.
- Cancellations between 30 to 60 days prior to tour – 50% of balance returned.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to tour – no refunds.
- For all inquiries regarding cancellations and refunds, contact David Abrahamovitz at email@example.com
For Student Tours
-If a participant is asked to leave the tour due to a disciplinary infraction, he or she will not receive a refund, and expenses incurred are the responsibility of the participant.
-In the event that a student's enrolment in his or her yeshiva/seminary/program is terminated at any point between registration and the tour, refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.
- If the yeshiva/seminary/program deems a student unfit to attend the tour, refunds will be subject to the cancellation policy outlined above.